Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Alhamdulillah.


klik untuk tumbesaran..

salam readers.

How was your day? Mine quite bored but best jugak. First thing, I already complete my degree, so i will not attend any class. Quite bored la sebab selama 6 tahun ni banyak habis kan masa di kelas bersama kawan-kawan and lecturers. And now, I am penganggur yang beraja. Duduk di rumah menternak lemak.


Alhamdulillah, finally I can accomplish my degree well on time. I didn't expect it because this course quite complicated compare dengan course management yang lain. even though cgpa tak sebagus kawan-kawan aku dari course finance, tapi kitorang as accounting student bangga dengan ape yang kami dapat sekarang sebab kami dapat grad on time.


Convocation coming soon, hope everything will be ok. Till then. Have a nice day readers !!




-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment