Sunday, March 20, 2016

Ambition

Assalamualaikum.






I just wanna share about my big dream orelse we call ambition. The famous question in the school is "what is your ambition?" . Actually this is so hard to answer. The cliche answer from student is doctor, dentist, police, teacher, flight attendant, engineer, blaaa blaaa blaaa. But the accountant career is not familiar among the student right? Even me not know what is accountant.

Masa kecik-kecik cikgu tanya "wani, ape cita-cita awak?". Tahun pertama "saya nak jadi doktor" . Tahun kedua "saya nak jadi pramugari". Tahun ketiga "saya nak jadi cikgu". Ehhhh. Macam banyak pulak cita-cita Cik Wani ni kan. Tak tetap pendirian sungguh. When I'm in secondary school, I still can't see what I want to be one fine day, still in doubtful, still in confusing. Then when I'm in form 4 I terpaksa taking accounting course since my science is not so good. So, namanya pasrah sebab aku memang tak suke accounting. But in class I'm always get the high score in subject prinsip account, math and add math. Makanya menjadi kesayangan cikgu-cikgu sebab selalu dapat markah tinggi and top 5 in my class. 

I never expect I will continue my study in accounting course. After finished my SPM, I got A1 in prinsip account and math, makanya I apply accounting course as first choice. Alhamdulillah dapat sambung study di UiTM taking diploma in accounting and also further my degree in accounting. Never expect I reached this stage because I have no heart towards accounting.

Nak dijadikan cerita, apa yang kita tak pernah sangka, itulah yang kita dapat sekarang. Tidak pernah jatuh cinta dengan sesuatu, tapi kini ianya menjadi kekasih kita. Siapa sangka kan.




Biarlah tak dapat jadi penyanyi, pengacara ke, pramugari ke. Janji sekarang aku bahagia jadi accounting celebrity. Wahhh gituuu. Kau hado? Hahahaha. Sebenarnya kecik-kecik memang bercita-cita nak jadi pramugari. Sebab ape? Because I love to see the pretty women at the airport yang jalan catwalk and semua orang pandang. Plus can travel around the world. Bila dah matang sikit, dah belajar apa itu aurat, dah faham ape ertinya kerjaya, maka terpaksa buang cita-cita tu.  Aku juga memang minat menyanyi, selalu berangan nak jadi singer sebab memang hobi menyanyi tak kira masa dan tempat. Tapi mak dah warning awal-awal jangan berangan nak jadi penyanyi. Ok fine!


Whatever your career now, even high class or takde class, you should set the goal to achieve much better position so that it will inspired you to have the best career and you will happy with what you do. Yang paling penting rezeki yang kita dapat tu halal dan berkat. In shaa Allah akan sentiasa cukup walaupon sedikit.






Why I love account? Accounting is seriously kill me when I was study about that. Because always want me to make it balance. Asset equal to Liability, Debit equal to Credit and everything need to balance. I love numbering, that's why I can fall in love with this killer course. In life, we need to balance everything. The word I want to share is "How you saving your money is more worth than what amount of salary you earn" . Even your salary is not so high, you know how to save it, this is so worth than the high salary and high expenses. Tak kisah la gaji hangpa berapa, janji hang tawu nak manage duit.

This is the most reason why I love accounting. I learn to spend less and save more. Oh ya, about my wedding financial planning budget, I manage it for me and my fiance. Before we decide, I will prepare the budget to him. Then I akan cakap dengan dia, we choose the best and lower price but still give the best service to us. Alhamdulillah, semua preparation untuk wedding ni kami berdua usaha sama-sama.





Whatever you want to do, you need to decided first. Plan, organizing, and implementing. I just wanna say, enjoy your work, enjoy what you do, do what you love. Till then. Have a nice day people. 




-The End-

No comments:

Post a Comment